Simple Sugar Cookies
These simple sugar cookies are the easiest sugar cookies you will ever make!
- 250 g Salted butter At room temperature
- 250 g Sugar
- 350 g All purpose flour
- 1 large Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 190℃.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, and beat in the egg and vanilla essence.
- Sift in the flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- Mix to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into small balls and place on a baking tray, about 3cm apart.
- Bake the cookies for 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let the cookies cool for five minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.