SANTA CLAUS CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS
1 x 6 egg carton
White polystyrene ball (40 mm)
Red pom pom (10 mm)
White pom pom (10mm)
- Cut out the middle section of the egg carton to form Santa’s hat. Paint it red and set aside to dry.
- Once dry, glue the red hat to the white polystyrene ball.
- Add a red pom pom to the white polystyrene ball to form Santa’s nose.
- Attach a piece of string to the top of Santa’s hat. Make sure it is big enough to fit over the branch of a Christmas tree.
- Give Santa’s hat a tassel by attaching a white pom pom to the top.
- Decorate your tree with as many Santa Claus decorations as you want!