Quick and Easy Crustless Quiche
- 2 Onions Diced
- 1 Red Pepper Diced
- 1 Green Pepper Diced
- 300 g Sausage Sliced
- 5 TopLay Eggs
- 2 cups Cheese Grated
- 2 cups Butternut Chopped
- 500 ml Milk
- Preheat oven to 180°
- In a large pan over medium-high heat, sauté the onions, red peppers, and green peppers in 30ml olive oil until soft. Set aside.
- Fry sausages in the same pan until golden brown.
- Cook butternut, but not all the way through.
- Grease an oven pan with butter.
- Mix all the ingredients in the oven pan.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together, and pour over mixture in the oven pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over the mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes and serve hot with a side salad.