Get the young ones together to help you out with these super easy and affordable pizza roll ups! The kids will love them and they can be prepared in under 20 minutes for those hungry tummies.
Servings: 16 Rolls
- 1 Roll Prepared Puff Pastry
- 45 ml Tomato Sauce
- 250 g Diced Bacon
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Lightly sprinkle flour onto a flat surface. Roll dough into a rectangular shape on floured surface.
- Spread tomato sauce thinly and evenly across the entire piece of dough.
- Sprinkle bacon and cheese evenly.
- Start rolling from the long edge; you want your final roll to be long and narrow. Try to get it as tight as you can without feeling like you're squishing it.
- Slice the roll into 2 cm pieces with a very sharp knife.
- Lay your cut rolls out evenly on a baking sheet - either spray with a bit of cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180°C for 12 - 14 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and the dough is golden brown.