This fruit-filled pavlova is quick, easy and delicious! Three elements is all you need to create a delicious and timeless dessert - meringue, cream, and any seasonal fruit. Learn how in the steps below.
- 6 eggs large
- 300 g caster sugar
- 400 g fruit seasonal
- 200 ml cream
- 200 ml double cream yoghurt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- Lay out all of your ingredients to make sure you have everything you need. Preheat your oven to 150°C.
- Separate your egg whites from the yolk and whisk them on a medium speed. Slowly add in the caster sugar while still mixing. Turn the speed to high and continue mixing for 8 to 10 minutes until the meringue is glossy, white and smooth.
- On a lined baking tray, place a dollop of meringue and smooth it out into a circle.
- Place your meringue into the pre-heated oven and let it bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until it is slightly golden and fluffy in the centre.
- Whisk the cream until it starts forming soft peaks and stir through the yoghurt and caster sugar. Set aside.
- Cut your seasonal fruit into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Once the meringue has finished baking, it’s time to decorate! Add a generous amount of the cream mixture to the centre of the meringue and decorate with your fruit. Yum!