One Cup Pancakes
Get the kids involved with this easy one cup pancake recipe!
- 1 cup milk
- 1 TopLay egg
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- Add the milk and egg to a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Sift the flour into the egg mixture. Add the salt and sugar.
- Fold in the dry ingredients to create a smooth batter.
- Put a pan on a medium heat and grease with butter or cooking spray.
- Add half a cup of batter to the pan. Wait for small bubbles to form, then flip.
- Finish off your golden pancakes with whipped cream and sprinkles, or any topping of your choice.