Moreish Mug Cake
We cannot get enough of this moreish mug cake recipe, and once you try it you’ll see why!
- 125 ml self-raising flour
- 125 ml sugar
- 60 ml cocoa powder
- 60 ml oil
- 90 ml milk
- 2 TopLay eggs
- 1 slab chocolate chopped
- Add the flour, sugar and cocoa powder to a bowl and combine.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, oil and eggs.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined. Fold in the cocolate.
- Grease two mugs and spoon in the mixture until they are two thirds of the way full.
- Microwave on a high heat for 1 1/2 - 2 1/2 minutes and enjoy!