Mini Omelette Muffins
These mini omelette muffins are great for big family breakfasts. They can also be made ahead of time and enjoyed as a snack.
Servings: 6 muffins
- 30 ml Cake flour sifted
- 5 ml Baking power
- 5 Large eggs
- 30 ml Milk
- 250 ml Green pepper chopped
- 250 ml Cheese grated
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tray.
- Beat the eggs and milk together and add it to the flour and baking powder and mix until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the chopped green pepper and cheese into the muffin cups and pour over the egg mixture.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until cooked.