Budget Mac and Cheese
It always happens! You’ve once again cooked too much pasta. You can now use your leftover pasta to make our tasty and affordable egg macaroni and cheese.
- 4 Cups Cooked Pasta
- 3 Large TopLay Eggs
- 250 ml Milk
- 2 Tomatoes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 Cup Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Cut 4 to 6 slices of tomato and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grate the remaining tomatoes.
- Mix the pasta, egg mixture and grated tomatoes in a bowl and add half of the cheese.
- Transfer the pasta mixture into an oven bowl.
- Arrange the tomato slices on top of the pasta and top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.