JELLYFISH EGG CARTON CRAFT
1 x 6 egg carton
Colourful string or yarn
- Cut out the individual sections of the egg carton for the jellyfish’ body and paint them whatever colours you’d like. There are no rules!
- Create the jellyfish tentacles by cutting long strips of tissue paper, normal paper or colourful yarn.
- Once the jellyfish’s body is dry, attach the tentacles to the inside of its body with craft glue.
- Stick on the googly eyes with craft glue.
- If you want to string up your jellyfish in the air, create a small hole in the body part of the jellyfish. Thread through a piece of string and tie a knot on the inside of the jellyfish’s body.