Egg & Ham Cups
Reuse your old bread to make these awesome egg cups. Serve it as a main course with some delicious sides, or as breakfast cups.
- Leftover Bread
- 6 Large TopLay Eggs
- 45 ml Milk
- 100 g Mushrooms diced
- 100 g Ham diced
- 100 g Cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Press round shapes out of the bread, using the open end of a drinking glass.
- Place the bread circles in the bottom of the muffin tin’s cups as crusts.
- Fill the cups of the muffin tin with mushrooms, ham and cheese.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the egg mixture evenly between the cups.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes or until golden brown.