GOLDFISH EGG CARTON CRAFT
1 x 6 egg carton
Orange paint (or red and yellow for mixing)
Pink chenille sticks
Orange tissue paper
- Cut out the individual sections of the egg carton for the body and paint them orange. Set them aside to dry.
- From the tissue paper, cut out two 5×5 cm squares and one 6×6 cm square.
- Fold each square in half and then diagonally twice, to form a rough triangle shape.
- Once the fish’s body is dry, cut 1cm slits into three of the sides.
- Insert the two smaller tissue paper fins into the slits on the sides, and the bigger one at the back.
- Cut a 2,5 cm piece of the chenille stick and bend it to form a circle for the mouth.
- Using the craft glue, glue on the mouth and two googly eyes.