- 375 ml
- 5 ml
- 5 ml Lemon Juice
- 10 ml
- 250 ml
- 100 ml
- Fresh Fruits Washed & Sliced
- Preheat oven to 100° C. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Draw a 25 cm circle on the parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually add in the sugar, about 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat until thick and glossy.
- Gently fold in vanilla extract, lemon juice, and cornstarch.
- Spoon mixture inside the circle drawn on the parchment paper. Working from the center, spread mixture toward the outside edge, building the edge slightly. This should leave a slight depression in the center.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form and fold in condensed milk; set aside.
- Remove the paper and place meringue on a flat serving plate.
- Fill the center of the meringue with the whipped cream mixture, and top with fresh fruits.