French Toast Kebabs
The perfect breakfast option to make with the kids at home.
Servings: 6 Kebabs
- 3 Eggs
- 125 ml Milk
- 5 ml
- 4 Slices Bread (Cut into squares)
- 2 Medium Bananas (Cut into slices)
- 10 Strawberries
- Whisk eggs in a shallow bowl until blended. Whisk in milk and vanilla essence.
- Spray a large pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Dip bread cubes into egg mixture. Remove from egg mixture, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place bread on hot pan. Cook for 1 - 2 minutes, or until bottom is golden brown. Turn over and cook the other side until browned.
- Thread a cube of bread onto a wooden skewer. Alternately add fruit and bread so skewer has three bread cubes and three portions of fruit. Repeat with remaining bread cubes and fruit, making 12 skewers.