Join in the holi-yay fun with these egg-cellent Christmas trimmings! Get the kids on board and make your own Christmas decorations this festive season.
Yield: 6 Trimmings
- 3 Eggs
- Assorted Colour Twine
- Chenille Sticks
- Make a small hole at the top of the egg. Empty the contents, wash out the inside and let it dry.
- Add glue at the bottom tip of the egg. Wrap the twine loosely around the egg to form a loop at the other end.
- Start wrapping the twine around the egg. Continue adding glue and wrapping twine around the egg until it is covered. Make sure to work fast before the glue dries.
- When you reach the top tip of the egg, cut off the rest of the twine and let the glue dry completely.
- Wrap the chenille sticks and other decorations around the trimmings to make each one unique.