Egg Cactus Craft
Egg-citing eggshell crafts to keep the kids busy during the holidays!
- 3 Eggs
- Craft Paint
- Paint Brush
- Permanent Marker
- Small Craft Flowers
- Make a small hole at the top of the egg. Empty the contents, wash out the inside and let it dry.
- Paint an assortment of eggs with acrylic paint; we used two shades of green, light and medium.
- Once the eggs are painted and completely dry, use the permanent marker to draw “X”, “/”, and “V” shaped patterns on the painted eggs.
- Add the craft flowers on top of the egg-cactus. We created our own craft flowers by painting small circular shapes (of paper?) pink and scrunching them together to form a flower.
- Place egg-cacti in ceramic pot and arrange stones to keep the cactus-crafts in place.