Egg white face mask
Your pantry is the only spa you need!You can find the ingredients to an amazing egg white face mask recipe in your pantry and have your skin looking glossy and healthy in just a few easy steps.
- 1 large egg white
- medium sized bowl
- 2 sheets paper towel
- Separate a large egg and keep the egg white in your bowl.
- Cut your paper towl into 2 cm x 4 cm rectangles.
- Dip the paper towel pieces into the egg white and place them on your face avoiding the eye area.
- Allow the face mask to dry and harden for about 15min.
- Once the mask has hardened, peel it off.
- Rinse your face with water and pat dry.