Egg Fried Rice
A yummy, smoky, savoury, light and fluffy meal… The perfect recipe to make for the entire family. What's best is that it can be made with leftovers!
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 250 ml onion chopped
- 250 ml carrots chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 500 ml rice cooked
- 30 ml worcestershire sauce
- Salt to taste
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and carrots and saute.
- Move the vegetables in the pan to the side. Add the eggs and scramble them.
- Add the rice to the pan and mix well.
- Once the mixture is well combined, add the worcestershire sauce and salt to taste.
- Cook for 5min stirring continuously.