Egg Carton Whale Craft
Create this adorable whale using your egg cartons and a few craft staples.
- 1 Egg carton
- Scissors or utility cutter
- Blue and white acrylic paint
- Paint brush
- Sosatie skewer or sharp pencil
- Blue paper
- Craft glue
- 2 Blue pipe cleaners
- Small googly eyes
- Use your scissors or utility cutter to cut off a round from your egg carton.
- Mix your white and dark blue paint for a light blue shade. Paint your egg carton and leave to dry completely.
- Cut a tail and two fins out of your blue paper. Create a small fold at the end of the tail.
- Use your craft glue to attach the tail to the egg carton.
- Place a bit of craft glue at the tip of each fin. Attach a fin to either side of the egg carton.
- Use your pencil or skewer to punch a hole in the top center of your egg carton.
- Cross two pipe cleaners over one another and fold together.
- Place the pipe cleaner through the hole in the egg carton.
- Curl the ends of the pipe cleaner to create a water spout.
- Use craft glue to attach the eyes at the front of the whale. And that's it!