Egg Carton Garland
Let's get creative! This egg carton garland is a great way to keep the kids busy while also developing their fine motor skills.
- 6 egg carton
- Paint any colour
- Skewer stick
- 1 piece string 1m
- Cut out the individual egg holders from the egg carton. Cut slits into the walls of the holder and bend them over to form petals.
- Paint the egg carton flowers with whichever colours and patterns you desire and leave them to dry.
- Once dry, poke holes through the centre of the flowers with the skewer stick.
- Tie a knot in the string, rope through two flowers back to back and tie another knot to keep them in place. Keep roping your flowers in this way, remembering to tie a knot both before and after each set of flowers.
- Once you have roped all your flowers, tie a final knot and enjoy your pretty garland!