Egg Carton Boat Craft
Get creative with your kiddies and have some fun creating this simple boat craft made from a used egg carton.
- 1 Egg carton 6 eggs
- 2 Popsicle sticks
- 1 Sheet Paper
- Paint brush
- Glue Craft glue or glue stick
- Cut off the lid of the egg carton.
- For the sails, draw a 14cm horizontal line on the sheet of paper. At the 7cm mark, draw a 12cm vertical line. Connect the dots to form two triangles.
- Cut out the two sails and decorate them with paint. Leave them out to dry.
- Paint the egg carton in the colour(s) of your choice, and leave it to dry.
- Once dry, glue the sails onto the top half of the popsicle sticks.
- With the pencil, make a hole in each of the two peaks in the middle of the egg carton, and inset the popsicle sticks with the sails into them.