Coconut Bundt Cake
Win your guests over with a beautiful bundt cake. This easy to make coconut bundt cake is the perfect tea time treat!
- 5 Jumbo eggs
- 375 ml Sugar
- 250 ml Oil
- 250 ml Plain yogurt
- 250 ml Milk
- 5 ml Coconut essence can be replace with vanilla essence
- 500 ml Cake flour sifted
- 15 ml Baking powder
- 250 ml Desiccated coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a bundt cake pan.
- Beat the eggs until creamy. Add the sugar in intervals and beat until thick and creamy.
- Add the oil, yogurt, coconut essence and milk, and beat well.
- Fold the flour, baking powder and coconut into the mixture until well combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared cake pan and bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through.