REINDEER CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATIONS
1 x 6 egg carton
Brown paint (or orange, red and black for mixing)
Colourful chenille sticks
Red pom poms (10 mm)
- Cut out the individual sections of the egg carton to make the reindeer’s body. Paint it brown and set it aside to dry.
- From the chenille sticks, cut two 3 cm pieces to make the reindeer antlers.
- Cut another 3 cm piece to form the hook which will fit over the Christmas tree branch.
- Once the reindeer bodies are dry, cover them with copper glitter.
- Attach the antlers to the top of the reindeer’s head and the googly eyes.
- Give Rudolph his red nose by attaching the red pom pom.
- Finally add the hook to the back of the reindeer’s body.
- Hang your reindeer and wait for Christmas Eve to see them take off with Santa’s sled!