Breakfast Omelette Wrap
This tasty breakfast omelette wrap makes the perfect "treat yourself" breakfast or light lunch.
- 3 Eggs
- 30 ml Milk
- 30 ml Oil
- 100 g Bacon diced
- 4 Button mushrooms chopped
- 30 ml Bell peppers chopped
- 30 ml Spring onion chopped
- 5 ml Garlic crushed
- 30 ml Feta cheese crumbled
- 30 ml Cheddar cheese grated
- 1 Wrap, roti or tortilla
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Fry the bacon, mushrooms, peppers, spring onion and garlic in the oil, and spread it out in a single layer in the pan.
- Whisk the eggs and milk and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour the eggs over the bacon mixture in the pan and cook on a medium heat for two minutes before adding the feta and cheddar cheese.
- Place the wrap on top of the egg mixture and and cook for a further two minutes.
- Flip the wrap and cook for another two minutes until lightly toasted.
- Transfer the wrap to a serving plate and roll up before serving.