Beef and baked eggs
Mix things up for breakfast with this beef and baked egg recipe. This no-fuss crowd-pleaser is perfect for large family gatherings and can be prepared in one pan to save you from heaps of dishes. Serve immediately with toast or fresh bread.
- 500 g beef mince
- 2 onions chopped
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- 2 tins chopped tomato
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 4-6 TopLay eggs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 5 ml paprika
- Parsley chopped
- Feta as preferred
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic and fry until golden.
- Add the mince to the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, separating the mince and stirring occasionally.
- Add the tinned tomatoes along with the paprika, salt, and pepper and stir frequently.
- With the back of a spoon, make six indentations into the mince sauce and break one egg into each indentation.
- Cover the pan and cook until the eggs set.
- Sprinkle with parsley and feta and serve.