3-Ingredient Banana Pancakes
These famous three-ingredient banana pancakes are delicious, affordable and absolutely guilt free!
- 3 ripe Banana
- 2 large TopLay Eggs lightly beaten
- 5 ml Vanilla Essence
- Butter or Oil for cooking
- Toppings of choice
- Peel the banana and in a medium bowl, use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana.
- Add the vanilla essence.
- Pour the eggs over the banana and stir until completely combined. The batter will be very loose and liquidy, more like whisked eggs than regular pancake batter.
- Heat a pan, over medium heat. Melt a little butter or warm the vegetable oil in the pan.
- Drop about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan. It should sizzle immediately — if not, turn up the heat slightly. Repeat with dropping more batter into the pan, leaving at least an inch or two between pancakes.
- Cook the pancakes until the bottoms look browned and golden when you lift a corner, about 1 minute.
- Gently work a thin, flat spatula about halfway under the pancake, then lift until the unsupported half of the pancake is just barely lifted off the skillet. Flip the pancake.
- These pancakes are best when eaten fresh off the griddle and still warm. Serve with maple syrup, honey, jam, or fresh fruits.