Banana Carrot Muffins
Have old bananas in your kitchen? Use them in these delicious banana carrot muffins. They're easy to make and even better to eat!
- 300 ml Banana mashed
- 5 ml Bicarbonate of soda
- 250 ml Sugar
- 250 ml Oil
- 3 Eggs
- 375 ml Cake flour sifted
- 300 ml Carrot grated
- 125 ml Nuts chopped
- 10 ml Baking powder
- 10 ml Cinnamon
- 5 ml Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease a muffin tray.
- Mash the bananas and mix in the bicarbonate of soda.
- Whisk together the oil, sugar, eggs and bananas.
- Add the flour, sugar, carrots, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, nuts, and mix until well combined.
- Spoon into a muffin tray and bake at 180°C for 25 - 30min or until cooked through.