3D Heart Craft
Get creative with 3D art! We’re using our old egg trays to create cute decorations. Try different shapes and colour combinations.
- 30 egg carton
- Paint red and white
- 2 42 cm Hard cardboard squares
- Craft glue
- Cut out the individual holders of the egg tray.
- Paint the holders you cut out as well as one of the square cards with red.
- Measure and cut out a 3cm frame from the other card. Paint it white and set aside to dry.
- When the holders are dry, place them in a heart shape in the centre of the red square.
- Once satisfied with the shape, glue down the individual parts.
- To finish, glue the white frame onto the red square.